-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Carter
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:19 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Notifications

Imail 8.21
Declude Pro 3.0.5.21

Is anyone else still having problems with not getting notices?  Someone
mentioned a patched version that fixed this, but was pre-.21. I would have
assumed that those patches would have been in .21. I have all removed except
the BANnotify.eml (see below).  This one comes to me only, but stopped
working before 3.0.5.20.

Thanks,
John C

===== BANnotify.eml =======