>>Dan, this is all implementation dependent.  Your observed behaviour is not universal to Declude >>deployments.
>>
>>Specifically, re-queued messages on IMail systems do indeed get scanned by Declude JunkMail and >>EVA when the Q*.SMD is moved to the overflow folder (as opposed to being moved to the spool
>>folder with the D*.SMD file).

Yes, but copying the files into the overflow directory is a work-around that was come up with some time ago on this list.  Declude themselves, in the Junkmail manual, state:

"The HOLD action will move the E-mail into the \{MAILSERVER}\spool\spam directory. This way, you can check messages to make sure they are spam before deleting them manually (or, you can move the files (Q*.SMD and D*.SMD for Imail...) back to the spool directory to have them delivered on the next queue run (about 20-30 minutes))." (my emphasis)

So while YOU may not requeue the messages this way, it IS the way that DECLUDE recommends requeueing the messages in the manual.  Therefore, it follows that the vast majority of implementations WILL requeue messages this way.

--DH

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

SPAM-FREE 1.0(2476)