> I'm still on Declude v2.x and am comfortable there, as Don
> points out, many of us are waiting for the v3.x to be utterly
> stable and to have desired new features before going to it.
> As the software is maturing, so is much of the userbase;
> there used to be a lot of early adopters when the releases
> were coming out fast and furious.

I've running it on 3 different servers and except the strangenes with the
declude.cfg file on one if this servers that was solved be recreating it I'm
very impressioned from stability and performance of v3. The amount of
incomming messages is growing rapidly and so the number of hold viruses and
spam too. (v3 can process much more messages the previous versions!)

So I search for something simple to clean out all this stuff as fast as it's
comming in.

Markus

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]