I have, and still use Titan Access for Delphi(3), and have come across a
couple of bugs, but they have not prevented me from deploying any products.
I have heard that the version for D4 is meant to be ALOT better and less
buggy.
I have not tried to reproduce any of my old bugs in the D4 version as yet.

I tried most of the other alternitives, but I settled on Titan for Access as
it was the only one at that time that meant not hacking of present Delphi
units, no extra DLL's etc. and it used TDatasets which ment  could use all
Delphi DB components semlessley.....

Cheers, Jeremy Coulter