You can save and restore the cursor position - using the appropriate SendMessage().
Can't remember off hand the actual message to use ...
Myles.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Aaron Scott-Boddendijk [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, March 09, 1999 12:25 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        Re:        Re: [DUG]: Dumb question of the day

>You can do a character by character analysis by trapping
>keypress/keydown.  I do case conversion, capitalising start of words
>and filtering out undesired characters that way.

How do you get the position in the char buffer that the key is being
inserted into... IE if a client cursors (or clicks) in the middle of a string
and inserts a lower case letter... you can't process the whole string
to recapitalise because it resets the cursor pos... comments?

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions

application/ms-tnef