Quoting gajo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> OK OK, let me explain it to you again!
>
> The program that starts is NOT writen by me, so I cannot change it's
> FormStyle directly. Therefore I want to make the TASKBAR to go to back,
> or to make it's FormStyle fsNormal.
>
> OK, if you still don't get it, then here's an example:
>
> I start Notepad and I maximize it. But it's not fullscreen, because Notepad
> is not made to act like that, and because of that the Taskbar is
> still visible (Always On Top turned ON). Now I DON'T want this, I want the
> Notepad to be the only visible thing on my screen!
>
> I hope it's clear now. The only thing I can do is to get the handle of the
> Taskbar, but I don't know how to use that handle to send the
> Taskbar to BACK or to make it's FormStyle fsNormal. The solution is
> probably, as George already said, in the SHAppBarMessage procedure, but
> I don't know how to use that procedure.
>
> So, any solutions?

Have a program send the message ABN_FULLSCREENAPP setting the lparam to TRUE
when the application goes to fullscreen and send it again with lparam set to
FALSE to restore the taskbar. This will also hide/unhide any other appbars that
are open on the desktop.

For more info look up ABN_FULLSCREENAPP in the Win32 SDK help file