From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 29 July 1999 12:16
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Change the settings of the Taskbar

Quoting Max Renshaw-Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [Patrick Said]
>
> Have a program send the message ABN_FULLSCREENAPP setting the lparam to
> TRUE
> when the application goes to fullscreen and send it again with lparam set
> FALSE to restore the taskbar. This will also hide/unhide any other appbars
> that
> are open on the desktop.
>
> For more info look up ABN_FULLSCREENAPP in the Win32 SDK help file
>
> []
>
> Or hook the message queue and respond to that

The appbar(s) (including the Taskbar) are to respond to this message by
changing their z-order so they fall to the bottom. An application window can
then go full-screen by occupying the space normally occupied by appbars.

I think the key question to ask is, who is responsible for sending the
message,
for example does the OS send it in response to something else, and does it
send
the message to each appbar.