Sorry to resend a message,

is anyone able to help with the following, it seems fundamentally easy, probably just involves intercepting a message but I have spent a lot of time trying different things over the past year and would like someones advice if possible.

My orginal post was,

Hi guys, I have an app where I don't want any mouse events to be registered
after a certain point. This includes all onclick events. Is there a way I
can intercept all of these for all controls on the form or simply just shut
down the mouse for this app. Other apps will require the mouse to be
working.

Cheers,

Matt.