I have Delphi 5 installed on a my desktop machine, but I'm working on a
project that is stored on a network drive. I've noticed since upgrading to
Delphi 5 that there is a a fairly high level of network traffic all the time
that the project is open, and I'm fairly sure it's the To Do List function
that's causing it.

Has anyone else seen this, and is there anything that can be done about it?

Tom Munro Glass

| E-mail:                                                        |
|     Internet:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         |
| Web sites:                                                     |
|     TMG CONSULTANCY:    http://www.tmgcon.com                  |
|     Tewkesbury Web:     http://www.tmgcon.com/tewksweb         |