Quoting Aaron Scott-Boddendijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > I keep getting this error when opening a particular form.  Is there any
> way
> > of fixing this?
>
> We're getting this a lot with one particular machine.  The cause appears to
> be
> exhausting system resources in some way and delphi is not providing a more
> specific error message.

I have seen this message by numerous applications (some of which are probably
written in Delphi) and they always happen when the resources are running out. I
run Resource Meter in my taskbar all the time.

> delete the *.dsk for the project (and for delphi itself) so that not all of
> your units
> are opening on project loads and remember to 'close' your units before a
> project save
> or delphi shutdown.
>
> If anyone else has a clear reason where the resources are being chewed up
> then
> please indicate how to increase resource availability as memory size past
> 48mb seems
> to have no effect on Win95b.  Note this phenomena does not occur on similar
> sized
> WinNT machines.

It is not possible to increase resources in 95 and increasing your memory will
not have any effect. Close all other applications and/or run your app outside
the IDE.