From:   Aaron Scott-Boddendijk [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, October 28, 1999 1:58 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        Re: [DUG]:  WIN32 API Function Failed

> I keep getting this error when opening a particular form.  Is there any way
> of fixing this?

We're getting this a lot with one particular machine.  The cause appears to be
exhausting system resources in some way and delphi is not providing a more
specific error message.

delete the *.dsk for the project (and for delphi itself) so that not all of your units
are opening on project loads and remember to 'close' your units before a project save
or delphi shutdown.

If anyone else has a clear reason where the resources are being chewed up then
please indicate how to increase resource availability as memory size past 48mb seems
to have no effect on Win95b.  Note this phenomena does not occur on similar sized
WinNT machines.

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions