On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Tony Blomfield wrote:

> What are the complications of changing from using BDE to using ADO?

In a related question, at the DUG meeting I asked about paradox support
under ADO and it was mentioned that the drivers that MS provide only give
up to Paradox 5 support or something.  Does anyone know if Borland intend,
or if we can badger them into writing, an ADO provider for Paradox 7
tables?

--
Mark Derricutt
Now Playing: Par Lind Project - Live in America - Disc 1