> I have D3 professional, and the ClientDataSet icon is not on the Data Access
>component bar.   I have done a full install, and can't find anything to help me
>install/add/etc.     In fact, apart from a comment in StdVcl.pas, the string
>"TClientDataSet" is not in the file at all, or any other *.pas files.
>
> Any help/tips appreciated.
>
> TIA
> Geoff

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]