From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jeremy North
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 1:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Tip for sore eyes

In australia, acer currently have a 19inch lcd doing for a little over
1500.  It seems that this might
be a cheaper price because they are trying to sell out all the acer branded
peripherials and
replace them with the new BenQ brand.

It is the AL922.  I checked out a review and it was favourable
(http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/aceral922/index.html).

Also checked out a review of the samsung 24 inch lcd.  It's awesome, so if
someone has a
spare 6K they want to donate, let me know!!!  ;-)

JED

the [EMAIL PROTECTED]