I think it was mentioned in the following webinar
http://dn.codegear.com/article/33857
and it looks to be about 2 hours long so good luck :-) . From memory the avi's are available on vista as files so it's possible to get them going - but it wasn't something that I considered important so didn't think that it was worth remembering - sorry.

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz
PO Box 13085
Johnsonville
Wellington

Robert martin wrote:
Hi

We have used a TAnimate to show coping files and searching for files (common avi's) . These are gone burger in Vista. Thats ok (kind of), so what we want is a couple of avis (?) that we can build into our app as resources so that this issue doesn't recur.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to resource said animations from? I have looked at animated gifs but there are thousands of them, mos of which are rubbish.

Ta

P.s. still working on the colour thing!