How do you mean? Changed it to/for what for what?
: - )

Edward Koryagin wrote:
for THTTPRIO
on DoBeforeExecute
I changed Request manually

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks for that! :-)
I compared the different between the D2007 and D2006
and I can see the D2007 is better, some calls much simpler. ie
D2007 ->     function  getUsageQuotaThisMonth:
Int64; stdcall;
D2006 ->     function  getUsageQuotaThisMonth(const
parameters: getUsageQuotaThisMonth):
getUsageQuotaThisMonthResponse; stdcall;
I got the D2006 one working, but would of been
simplir if I had 2007 lol.

I got my other pas files working except when the
parameter is an array, I also just tried with the D2007 and also get an error when the parameter is an array.
Here is an example.

var
param : Array_Of_KeywordRequest; { decleared as Array_Of_KeywordRequest = array of KeywordRequest; }
begin
  Setlength(param, 1);
  param[0] := KeywordRequest.Create;
  param[0].id := 0;
  param[0].maxCpc := 5;
  param[0].negative := false;
  param[0].text := 'ipod';
  param[0].type_ := Broad;
res :=  ( Intf as TrafficEstimatorInterface
).estimateKeywordList(param);

it complies fine but when it runs it gets a soap
error. Any call that doesn't use an array as a param runs fine.

O.o

Jeremy North wrote:
Hi Nick,

Here are two from D2007. Don't know if they are
correct.
Let me know if they are still wrong and I'll bug
the right guy at
CodeGear about this.

cheers,
Jeremy