Ah im still not having any luck.
This is what I did

type
 TCHTTPRIO = class(THTTPRIO)
procedure DoBeforeExecute(const MethodName: string; Request: TStream); override;
 end;

procedure TCHTTPRIO.DoBeforeExecute(const MethodName: string; Request: TStream);
var
 StrStrm: TStringStream;
 ReqW: WideString;
 Req:string;
begin
 inherited;
 Req := ReqW;
 StrStrm := TStringStream.Create(Req);
 try
    StrStrm.Position := 0;
    Request.CopyFrom( StrStrm, 0 );
 finally
    StrStrm.Free;

However, it still doesn't overwrite the request stream.
I might be missing something obvious, but I can't see it....
I put a showmessage('hi'); in my new TCHTTPRIO.DoBeforeExecute and it shows...

Edward Koryagin wrote:
Sorry I don't remember all details...
I inherited from THTTPRIO and did changes to tags to
build correct request to SOAP server.

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This page does - my mistake
http://qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=14046

Nick wrote:
Correct, and I see the soap request when I look at
the DoBeforeExexute
I can't modify the var given however this page
shows how you can
modify the thttprio

http://www.google.com/apis/adwords/developer/adwords_api_classref.html
but havn't done that yet (will have to re-compile
that component?)

Edward Koryagin wrote:
Are you working with THTTPRIO?

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do you mean? Changed it to/for what for
what?
: - )

Edward Koryagin wrote:
for THTTPRIO
on DoBeforeExecute
I changed Request manually

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks for that! :-)
I compared the different between the D2007 and
D2006
and I can see the D2007 is better, some calls
much simpler. ie
D2007 ->     function  getUsageQuotaThisMonth:
Int64; stdcall;
D2006 -> function
getUsageQuotaThisMonth(const
parameters: getUsageQuotaThisMonth):
getUsageQuotaThisMonthResponse; stdcall;
I got the D2006 one working, but would of been
simplir if I had 2007 lol.

I got my other pas files working except when
the
parameter is an array, I also just tried with
the D2007 and also
get an
error when the parameter is an array.
Here is an example.

var
param : Array_Of_KeywordRequest;  { decleared
as
Array_Of_KeywordRequest = array of
KeywordRequest; }
begin
  Setlength(param, 1);
  param[0] := KeywordRequest.Create;
  param[0].id := 0;
  param[0].maxCpc := 5;
  param[0].negative := false;
  param[0].text := 'ipod';
  param[0].type_ := Broad;
res :=  ( Intf as TrafficEstimatorInterface
).estimateKeywordList(param);

it complies fine but when it runs it gets a
soap
error. Any call that doesn't use an array as a
param runs fine.
O.o

Jeremy North wrote:
Hi Nick,

Here are two from D2007. Don't know if they
are
correct.
Let me know if they are still wrong and I'll
bug
the right guy at
CodeGear about this.

cheers,