Thanks for that! :-)

Edward Koryagin wrote:
type
  TTDSOAPClient = class(THTTPRIO)
  private
    { Private declarations }
    function OngetConc( var sStr: string ): boolean;
  protected
    { Protected declarations }
    procedure DoBeforeExecute(const MethodName:
string; Request: TStream); override;
  public
    { Public declarations }
  published
    { Published declarations }
  end;

procedure TTDSOAPClient.DoBeforeExecute(const
MethodName: string; Request: TStream);
begin
  // change Request here....

  inherited DoBeforeExecute( MethodName, Request );
end;

--- Jason Saggers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>From the example you have posted the Request being
past into the
DoBeforeExecute isn't a var so cant be changed by
the Procedure.

You can use the contents of the Request to do
something, but you cant
alter it.

    procedure DoBeforeExecute(const MethodName:
string; Request: TStream); override;
  end;

procedure TCHTTPRIO.DoBeforeExecute(const
MethodName: string; Request: TStream);
var
  StrStrm: TStringStream;
  ReqW: WideString;
  Req:string;
begin
  inherited;
  Req := ReqW;
  StrStrm := TStringStream.Create(Req);
  try
     StrStrm.Position := 0;
     Request.CopyFrom( StrStrm, 0 );
  finally
     StrStrm.Free;

However, it still doesn't overwrite the request
stream.
I might be missing something obvious, but I can't
see it....
I put a showmessage('hi'); in my new
TCHTTPRIO.DoBeforeExecute and it shows...

Edward Koryagin wrote:
Sorry I don't remember all details...
I inherited from THTTPRIO and did changes to tags
build correct request to SOAP server.

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This page does - my mistake
http://qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=14046

Nick wrote:
Correct, and I see the soap request when I look
at
the DoBeforeExexute
I can't modify the var given however this page
shows how you can
modify the thttprio

http://www.google.com/apis/adwords/developer/adwords_api_classref.html
but havn't done that yet (will have to
re-compile
that component?)
Edward Koryagin wrote:
Are you working with THTTPRIO?

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do you mean? Changed it to/for what for
what?
: - )

Edward Koryagin wrote:
for THTTPRIO
on DoBeforeExecute
I changed Request manually

--- Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks for that! :-)
I compared the different between the D2007
and
D2006
and I can see the D2007 is better, some
calls
much simpler. ie
D2007 -> function
getUsageQuotaThisMonth:
Int64; stdcall;
D2006 -> function
getUsageQuotaThisMonth(const
parameters: getUsageQuotaThisMonth):
getUsageQuotaThisMonthResponse; stdcall;
I got the D2006 one working, but would of
been
simplir if I had 2007 lol.

I got my other pas files working except when
the
parameter is an array, I also just tried
with
the D2007 and also
get an
error when the parameter is an array.
Here is an example.

var
param : Array_Of_KeywordRequest;  {
decleared
as
Array_Of_KeywordRequest = array of
KeywordRequest; }
begin
  Setlength(param, 1);
  param[0] := KeywordRequest.Create;
  param[0].id := 0;
  param[0].maxCpc := 5;
  param[0].negative := false;
  param[0].text := 'ipod';
  param[0].type_ := Broad;
res :=  ( Intf as TrafficEstimatorInterface
).estimateKeywordList(param);

it complies fine but when it runs it gets a
soap
error. Any call that doesn't use an array as
param runs fine.
O.o

Jeremy North wrote:
Hi Nick,

Here are two from D2007. Don't know if they
=== message truncated ===

Edward Koryagin

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com _______________________________________________