On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Jolyon Smith <jsm...@deltics.co.nz> wrote:
> Yep, I forget the item #'s and don't have time to look them up right now,
> but there was a suggestion w.r.t ASSERT() syntax highlighting that is
> indicated as resolved/fixed/whatever.  It isn't.

This got the infamous "Inactive" resolution. Basically that means we
looked at it and don't really want to have it come up on our list as
either Open or Reported.

It is pretty lame but it was really a "Quick Fix" measure to pump up
the QC figures - in my opinion.

However a comment does say that since report 20628 was closed as
"won't do" i wouldn't be holding your breath for your report (20639)

Report No: 20628 (RAID: 234497)          Status: Closed
Suggestion: True, False, and Self should be highlighted as keywords
http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=20628

> There was another which is a bug caused by qualifying class names in a form
> declaration or naming a form with the same name as a component class on that
> form.
>
> e.g. File New VCL Application, rename form as MainMenu (yielding a form
> class name of TMainMenu) then drop a TMainMenu component on it.
>
> The original problem as reported at the time no longer occurs but the IDE
> remains broken in a new way in this scenario (hence my allowance that we
> should be generous and allow for things having been re-broken in new ways,
> and/or not adequately re-tested).

I noticed that one. Luckily it won't ever effect me but I could see it
being annoying the first time you were trying to figure out what was
going on.