Hi

I read the suspend / resume note with surprise!  I had not realised that
was the case, we use suspend and resume regularly.  I note it recommends
using TEvent and TMutex instead.  I am somewhat confused, how am I
supposed to pause (suspend) a thread ?  I cant see any examples on their
wiki page.

Cheers
Rob