To be quite honest..

if I was *new* and looking at a software language, then what would be far
more appealing to me would be a licence that allowed me to fully try before
I buy, without restrictions. a Cut Down Version wont make me decide to buy a
fully fledged version, because Id have no experience seeing if it does what
I think it should. A time period suitable enough for me to determine if the
product is valuable to me.. After that time period, I'd either expect to pay
a fair price, or to stop using it..

I'd rather Embacardo targeted selling Pro licenses to everyone for $300
rather than a minority at $3000. lol ..

Its times like these when I fondly remember Turbo Pascal 7.0 and how
wonderful its documentation and simplicity were ;D (and its price)

Kyley Harris
Harris Software
+64-21-671-821