Ross Levis wrote:
> That's not what I experience in Windows Explorer.  I can click a file;
> release mouse button; shift+click another file to select multiple files;
> release mouse button.  Now click and hold the mouse button down on a
> selected file and it starts dragging all the files.

Yes, this is _exactly, exactly_ what I said.

*In Explorer:*
After I made a multiple selection then I release the button, then I
click (and hold the button down) the selection again, the selection is
NOT lost.

*In TFileList:*
After I made a multiple selection then I release the button, then I
click (and hold the button down) the selection again, the selection IS lost.

The question is how repair this problem without modifying the original
(Borland) files because I tried to create a new custom component based
on TFileList and the problem can't be fixed in MouseUp/MouseDown?

Somebody knows if this was fixed in Delphi 2007?