Hi!

I'm a fan of a pretty tight coding convention observation even at build time.

What we usually have (in owb and myfaces) is an own 'buildtools' project which
contains the checkstyle rules as own artifact.
This will then be used in the deltaspike-parent pom as dependency of the
maven-checkstyle-plugin. I'll set this up, no worries, easy stuff.

The more important thing is to decide _which_ coding conventions we like to
follow at all?

I have the following suggestions:

1.) no tabs, only spaces!

2.) bracelets on new line? Actually I don't care about
> if()
> {
>   dings();
> }
or

> if() {
>   dings();
> }
but we should only use one stile throughout the whole code.

3.) force bracelets

 no

> if()

>   dosomething;

without bracelets. Instead force:
> if()
> {

>   dosomething;
> }

I'm sure there is a bit more, thus please add the rules which are important for
you.
(PS: once we found a final solution we should move this into our wiki + provide
Eclipse and Idea checkstyle rules.

LieGrue,
strub