Hi,

I personally really like the rules we have at MyFaces, these are

1) No tabs, only spaces.
2) Bracelets on new line (IMO makes the code more readable)
3) Force bracelets
4) 4 spaces ident size (2 is too little and 3 is awkward - I've never
seen 3..). Also, clear indentings make the code more readable.
5) a space between keyword and round bracket (e.g. if (...) instead of if(...))
6) a space before and after an operand (e.g. a = 1 + 2 or a != b
instead of a=1+2 or a!=b)

5 and 6 are not soo important, but IMO very nice to have.

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr