On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to clarify
>
> +1 (binding) to what we currently have listed in the JIRA.

I'll step in and do some mentoring here.  :)  The concept of a binding
vote typically* only comes into play on a thread that is explicitly
declared as a [VOTE].  I say "typically" because a project's
decision-making process *can* be customized; thus it is theoretically
possible that we could set a rule in DeltaSpike that all discussions
are implicitly votes and invoke voting semantics.  I personally think
this would be heavy-handed and not a good idea.

I'll start a separate thread to, briefly, continue the subject of
decision-making.

Matt