Am 10.01.2017 um 13:16 schrieb Richard Shann:
> Attached is a modified version of your file, where I have edited the
> first two barline (divisio) to display a graphic rather than simple
> text.
> If you run the Object Editor on these and select Advanced and in that
> window choose Create Script then you will get the syntax needed for the
> directive into the Scheme window. The tricky bit looks like this:
> 
> (d-DirectivePut-standalone-graphic tag "
> ❙
> Denemo
> 20")
> 
> I've used the character "❙" from the Denemo font - the newlines are
> there to tell Denemo that the graphic is a glyph from a font rather than
> a the name of a graphics file (that is if you put
> (d-DirectivePut-standalone-graphic tag "DivisoMinima.svg") it would open
> that file (provided it knew where it is ~/.denemo-xxx/actions/bitmaps I
> think is the correct place $PREFIX/share/denemo/actions/bitmaps in the
> system?).

Thank you very much. Is there a parameter for this in the
StandAloneSelfEditDirective command? Or do I have to add the lines of
code given above after StandAloneSelfEditDirective?

Andreas

_______________________________________________
Denemo-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel

Reply via email to