Bernt> > Here is my first version of active developments as I have noticed. I
know there
Bernt> > are some more that I have missed. Before I continue further, any
comments on
Bernt> > the format?
Bernt> >
Bernt> > http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDevActivities
Bernt>
Bernt> A very nice overview. Especially as an addition to Jira and as a
Bernt> gateway into Jira.

I agree, thanks!

Bernt>
Bernt> BUT: I think its equally (or more) important that we take full
Bernt> advantage of Jira too. The most important one is to set Jira issues
Bernt> being worked on to "In progress".

Updated both Wiki and state to "in progress" for SUR (DERBY-690, DERBY-775).
Updated Wiki for DERBY-100.

Dag