Rick Hillegas wrote:

How is this field used? Does it take two values (Urgent, NotUrgent) or does it cover a broader spectrum?

Here is the forrest definition, which looks closely correlated with with what we are trying to achieve. If I had my druthers I would alter Urgent a bit to include bugs and the word "Will" is a bit confusing. Regardless it looks like a good fit for our current release needs.

http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html#urgency

   * None: The default. Not yet classified.
   * Blocker: Prevents other developers from working; or critical issue
     with functionality; or holds up the implementation of other
     functionality. Cannot release until it is fixed. Will be fixed ASAP.
   * Urgent: Is a key new feature; or affects many users. Will be fixed
     before the next release.
   * Normal: If this issue scratches the itch of any particular
     developer, then they should help to solve it and provide a patch.
   * Low: If this issue bothers you, then fix it because it is not a
     high priority for the project.