I am having some difficulties following the setup instructions for
forrest.. should I ask these questions on derby-dev or ???  Is there a
user list for forrest?

On 10/6/06, Jean T. Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
... (snip)
Your recommendation sounds good.

The http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html link you mention is
part of the forrest-generated web site. The source for that particular
file is at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/site/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/manuals/dita.xml
.

Information on how to checkout and build the web site is at
http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html . Web site instructions
also need more and better information. For example, they need to explain
that the files under http://db.apache.org/derby/docs are actually
generated separately from the web site and the web site simply points to
those files hopefully achieving an integrated experience for the end user.

 -jean

--
Laura Stewart