    From: Satheesh Bandaram
    To: Derby Discussion
    Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:59 PM
    Subject: Re: Developing a UI for Derby

Sounds nice. Derby doesn't have its own GUI. This page at Apache Derby lists several known GUI tools that work with Derby. Are you thinking of a stand-alone tool or on some framework... like Eclipse?

    http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html#Products+by+Type

    Satheesh

    duminda wrote:

    Hi,
I'm interested in developing a GUI for Derby with Apache licence.
    Schema browser
    alter table (column/constraint)
    DML (insert/delete/update)
         This will be something like "Toad" to "Oracle".
         Is there any tool already exist?
         Regards!
    Duminda