Hi,

I think Bernhard's proposal is great.  My time will free up after Wednesday
so hopefully I can dedicate some serious time to looking over the icon set
at that time.  The icons currently look professional so I don't think that
anyone would look poorly upon them.  If we were to submit an icon set now,
would we consider making a new set for the next release?  Personally, I
think we can have "draft" icons now and then create a final set later (with
the intention of not changing them again for a long time).

Cheers,
Jaron

P.S. On Mac's at least you almost never actually see the icons (you see a
small document preview instead) so if they aren't up to our very strict
standards no one will notice. ;-)