Hi Bernhard,

Very reasonable sounding.  Your comparison was extremely helpful in
visualization.  I agree that 12pt doesn't work really and that 15 dots
aligned can be used sparingly.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Bernhard Dippold <
bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:

> I tried both positionings in three sizes (equivalent to 12px, 15px and
> 18px), so I'd like to ask you, where we should define the minimal logo size
> (and update the wiki page accordingly).

These two pages at a minimum should contain instructions for use of the
logo:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Logo

I am not sure that any other pages would be necessary.  (All pages the
discuss logo usage link back to Marketing/Branding).

> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Minimal_logo_size_comparison.png
> If you work on your own artwork containing our logo, it should not be
> smaller than 98x30 px (nearly about 18pt).
>
> For use-cases where extra small logos are requested, we recommend to use
> the pixel adjusted version of an 82x25px logo (about 15 pt).
>
> Does this sound reasonable?

Yup.

Cheers,
Jaron