Hi Paulo, all!

Am Sonntag, den 20.02.2011, 14:28 -0300 schrieb Paulo José:
> On 19-02-2011 22:39, Christoph Noack wrote:
[...]
> > [...] Good night ... waaah ... again less than 5 hours sleep to go; even
> My teacher tried to make us calm in the beginning, saying that it is
> usual to sleep just 3h by day. He completes: "Long sleep, Weekends,
> Vacations, and so, they are all Collective Illusions. The people *think*
> they can do it..."
>
> My answer: - Poor people*...
[...]
> *us! ¬ ¬

Hehe, that's just great! ;-)

It seems we had different teachers - they told us: "The day has 24
hours. And if this isn't sufficient, then one adds the night as well."

@ Nik: Thanks (!!!) for driving this effort. Let's see what we can
achieve during the next days ... so many other things are waiting to be
"super-hero'd" by the Design Team.

Cheers,
Christoph