Hi Ricardo!

These are just some thoughts about your proposals.

*Context sensitive toolbars*: I absolutely agree to you. Putting the toolbar on bottom edge of screen you don't break the flow of text (implying a page's scroll) neither cover the content you're trying to edit. *+1 by change.*

*Autocorrect options*:

* /Apply numbering - symbol/: I've never knew this feature. Now, at the first time using it, it actually looks cool, but I'm sure I'll forget this one the next time I'd need to create a list... Although this option never disturbs my work, so I don't see the need to disable it. *-1 by change*

* /Apply border/: Other one I didn't know. Of course, you can go to Format->Paragraph->Border and play with settings. And it's probably what I'll do when needing to create a line like that. *+1 to change*

* /Apply Styles/: For some reason my Apply Styles is disabled. Since I can't remember of disabling it, I'll assume I've disabled this at the its first iteraction to me. *+1 to change*

* /Replace Custom Styles/: I can't understand what this option actually does.

* /Replace bullets with/: Hum... I think it should be disabled by default. *+1 to change*

* /Combine single line paragraphs if length greater than/: I can't understand what this option actually does. I tried to test this option, but nothing happens.

*Word Completion*: Thank you for this tip! Highly *+1 to change*

*Do we need [to show by default] a Gallery's button*:
    - Hum... It seems very deprecated. *+1 to change*

*Do we need [to show by default] a Zoom's button?*
- I think no, since a double click on the "zoom text" aside the Zoom Slide brings the same dialog than the toobar button does. *+1 to change

* Do we need [to show by default] a Data sources button.
- I actually use this feature a lot, but I never click on the toolbar button to use it... *+1 to change*

For now it's all I can to say. My opinion is very limited, since I'm not a experienced user. But I wish it can help anyway.

~Paulo