Thanks!  One additional notion that I've had for it is to have any
extraneous popup windows be displayed as part of the menu hierarchy.  For
instance, the current Insert > Frame dialog box would be shown such that it
is a part of the menu itself.  I haven't sketched this out yet as I haven't
had time, but essentially the premise is that it would be embedded inside
it.  That way, the application does not feel as fragmented, but it has a
much more fluid feel to it.  Let me know what you think!

Yours Truly,
Scott R. Pledger