I see two things.  Firstly, I think the Ideate and Refine Ideas, Ease
Reviews and Discussions, and Improve Communications can all be combined into
Improve Communications.  Secondly, the section titled Care about Branding
Requirements doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  And I think that's
about all I see there that doesn't make sense, etc.

As far as the input gathering is concerned, I think we need to get input
from everywhere we can.  Polls are great - I know there is an OpenOffice
following on Facebook, and I think we should probably see if we can't get
that same crowd into a LibreOffice following there.  However, I think that
having a good recommendations system in place is really important
- preferably one embedded in the application.  One thing that I found to be
particularly difficult on the website as a new comer was figuring out how to
subscribe to the Mailing lists and how to post to it.  I'm also not exactly
a fan of the mailing list format... Responding to individual threads and
keeping everything organized and separate can be a bit of a challenge...
 I'm not sure if any of you have used Google Groups or Google Wave, but
either of those might be a significant upgrade to the traditional mailing
list way of doing things....

Yours Truly,
Scott