Hi Nik,

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Nik <n...@tdf.nikashsingh.com> wrote:
> I've been buried under research for the last few months and I've
> just returned to see that I'm buried under hundreds of Emails to
> get through.

This sounds eerily similar to my own predicament :).

> This might be more of an idea that sits well with us tree-hugging
> student-types, but I just thought it might be worth sharing.

As much as I identify with the tree-hugging student type (event though
I'm no longer a student), I think this will have far broader appeal -
it's more cost effective, original, and portable than a box or a case.
Simply put, a great idea.

> If you guys think it's worth exploring, I can upload the template so you can
> print one and fold it for yourself.
> It really has to be held to be appreciated I think.

Yes, please!

> And it may be the best existing indication of how I imagine our "branding
> language" could look and feel.
> Simple, clean, honest, pure and vibrant.

Another yes from me :)

Regards,
Ivan.