Hi Drew!

On 7/12/2011 1:38 AM, drew wrote:

---snip 8<---
Is it ready to go, in your opinion, for a generic usage. I suppose I am
asking about copy text, trademark statement, etc..and I suppose that is
answered with a look at the template.. *smile*.

Best wishes,

//drew

No not really. It's very much a work in progress, while I consider the Design near complete (because I have worked and reworked this thing MANY times, and even enlisted the help of a friend to help solve the A4 sized cut/glue-free issue while taking SEVERAL issues in consideration ((bleed, margin, legibility, process, single-sided printing, b&w, ease of construction, minimal materials, recycling, integrity of Origami work, reliable closing "mechanism", secure containment of disc, configuration to allow 2 discs, space for explanatory text, space to accommodate translation, the tangible reflection of the document symbol, the list goes on and on))).

But I've left the content itself VERY raw (lorem-ipsum even) because, legal-matters, translation, marketing and tech-specs are not my strongest points.
I will leave it to the pro's to nut all that stuff out.

All I know is, and I know this with some certainty, this Design will not work with information-overload. It has to be sparse, not just to be simple, but because I wanted to create something that people might want to have, something that is more "experience" than "utilitarian".
So like you say, I'm trying to keep it simple! =)
I hope it works!

-Nik