Hi everybody!

Finally, I managed to sign up to the mailing list.
I'm Isabel and I'm working with Björn Balazs for Apliki and together with him,
i will work on the user research for LibreOffice in the next months.

I'm currently studying at the TU Berlin, doing my masters in Human Factors and
already did my bachelor in Psychology. So i'm still new to programming and
software design, but I'm learning a lot and doing my best to get into it as
quickly as possible!

I am happy about every Feedback to our user research surveys. If anyone wants
to join us in this work, you can just send Björn or me a private mail and we
will invite you to the platform usability-methods.com, where we are
implementing the surveys (well, its only one yet, actually! But hopefully more
soon).

Ok, so much for now!

Best regards

Isabel