Hi Olivier, Cedric, Christoph,

Thanks for your encouragement :)

I updated the whiteboard (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Templates_and_documents_rework#Visual_Design_and_Behavior) taking your comments and links into consideration.

I feel that one should primarily make use of predefined categories, since a huge number of tags can easily get out of control. They should instead be used to improve the search.

It is possible to access Plone via CMIS using a library, but Andreas is currently working on a Plone extension that makes it easier to use the template repository.

Christoph, do you have a picture of the new info window? I don't know if we need further branding in the templates' view, but I tried to make both dialogues look similar (cf. whiteboard).

I am German, so reading those Wiki pages shouldn't be too much of a hassle ;). Maybe you could upload the pdf somewhere and link it in the whiteboard page so that anyone can easily access it.

Kind Regards

Alex