Alberto,

I like you, your funny :)

>Document modification: Someone suggested to put an asterisk on the >title
like other programs, i think the same thing.

Yah that was me.

>Visualization mode: if it was a selector it'd be ok... in the view menu,
or >the toolbar. But a simple indicator is quite useless since all you have
to >do to know what mode you are on is look at the screen.

Yah I don't ever change this, and people who do can always just find it in
the view menu. I think you can find it there now. I don't know if this is
how the suit works now but it should remember what view you have selected
from before, that way people who do change this do not have to change it
back all the time.

Jean

> In the organization where I work, we have individual smartcards for id
>purposes, with which we can (and we do) sign documents. It is very >handy
to have this information visible somewhere. I'd *really* like the
>information to remain visible. The status bar seems the best place,
>unless some other idea comes.

So would you please explain how it works. I don't not use it so it's not
set up for me. To me it seems useless but if you say you use it maybe not.

Cheers,
Andrew