Hi Kendy

Jan Holesovsky wrote
> BTW - you do not have to download the file from the repository, you can
> just edit the startcenter.ui in your installation of the daily build,
> restart LibreOffice, and see your results immediately.  No iteration
> through developers necessary - you have the power to make it behaving
> perfectly, and send me the resulting .ui for integration :-)

It sounded too good to be true :)

I got Glade for Windows 3.14.2 (and it works too! :) )

However, opening startcenter.ui pops the error message
"Failed to load C:\Program Files\LibreOfficeDev
4\share\config\soffice.cfg\sfx\ui\startcenter.ui.
The following required catalogs are unavailable: LibreOffice"

Hope this helps :)