Hi guys,
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me either.
Even after adding extras/source/glade, Glade tells me that it can't find
the LibreOffice catalog, then starts loading StartCenter.ui, but crashes at
7%. :(

BTW, for those trying to find this folder in Program Files, I don't think
you'll be able to find it there. Download the source using git:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/. (I have no clue how to use
git on Windows. Try googling "git clone on Windows".)