Hi Kendy, Samuel, all

Jan Holesovsky-4 wrote
> Sorry, I did not mean you directly :-) [I know you are busy] -  just
> wanted to encourage all the people there.  I wanted to stress that an
> extremely important part of the work that the developers are doing is to
> enable much broader audience that can make the work directly, without
> having to block on somebody who would turn designs into actual code.
>
> Actually - it would be fantastic to add it as a requirement to the
> Whiteboard process that in case a dialog / other interaction is
> designed, it has to appear there as .ui at some (relatively early) stage
> too, not only as a mockup.

I am not a designer or a developer. I just loaded Glade because I thought it
would be fun.

I can't get the icons to show (followed the instructions by Samuel
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Welcome-graphics-for-the-Startcenter-in-4-2-tp4077497p4081770.html
and at least got rid of the error message)

There is no extras/source/glade folder so I pointed it to
%ProgramFiles%\LibreOfficeDev 4\share\glade (which only contains
libreoffice-catalog.xml)

I can't even resize a box... Clicking on Help returns "Could not show link:
HEAD request failed: 301 Moved Permanently". Right clicking on a object and
choosing Read Documentation doesn't do anything.

I think it is a fantastic idea and it is a good starting point. Probably
needs more fine tunning (or maybe it simply doesn't apply to Windows users
:) )

Thought you might be interested ;)