Hello,

it's been 10 days since my first msg was posted. No take on this? Apart
from Astron inquiring about the French curly apostrophe and a few
(positive) individual comments, this msg didn't receive any feedback
from the powers-that-be.

As I said:

Le 08/02/2014 15:30, Jean-Francois Nifenecker a écrit :

> *Who* is the LibreOffice installation target?
>
> -- Business and Corporate users?

[...]
> all this is *very* important in order to LibreOffice to make its way in
> businesses and corporate environments. Failing to do so is shooting
> oneself in the foot.

LibreOffice is a strong and living project. I'm stumped when I see that
the topic of showing LibO strengths to corporate and administration
environments doesn't bring much discussion.

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux