Am 25.07.2014 um 03:04 schrieb Dennis Roczek:
/me just followed the discussion by accident.
I know that redmine has also the possibility to activate in the config
per project a forum. I have no experience, but that would solve many
"cons and problems" of k-j and many others to. There is also work
ongoing to provide an Open-ID server by the TDF to get a single-sign-on
on all services by the TDF :-)

So request a design project in redmine

It is online:
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/design

I'm for now the only manager for this.
Tell me who will get a manager role.
Of course: Mirek and Astron (if they want)

and request that the forum (at
least fora test) gets activated. (just a technical note, I cannot
provide any content regarding design!)

The forum is activated now (but not online). I think it is a question of time.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation