Hi Samuel,

I love to get my hands dirty. Just give me some time and I’ll send you some
mockups. Obviously I believe the numbers sidebar is really well crafted,
meaning, I will base my work on that. If that's too close to the apple UI,
please let me know.
Apart from that I tend to follow the excellent elementary HIG.

Best wishes,
Roland