Hi Heiko,

OK, I've gone through the document now and done a few small English cleanups. The only bit I didn't understand was this: "Remark: Goes to figure caption of the legend"

Anyway, it's a fascinating read so when you make it live on the Design blog I can generate some interest around it on Twitter, Reddit, Hacker News etc.

Cheers,
Mike