Hi Jan,

On 27/03/2017 19:03, jan wrote:

> Are you interested in Usability feedback on the form or are you purely
> interested in colors/fonts?

If there's anything you think we can improve without starting from
scratch, then yes, that would be useful! Especially if you can do a
mockup or make changes to the HTML / CSS.

> Also, is the second page (after clicking next) functional? (I found it a
> bit confusing, but it might be the case that it is just not finished or
> working for me)

Yes, sorry, I should've explained that -- the second page won't do
anything yet because that will need to be integrated into SilverStripe
and the donation payment systems.

Thanks!

Mike