Le 04/06/2017 à 11:30, Heiko Tietze a écrit :
On 04.06.2017 11:18, toki wrote:
Just want to make explicit my preference of Variant 2.

I strongly advice for a simple dialog (variant 1). We make it over-complicated
with functions split over various controls just for sake of accessibility. But
the dialog is for customization of the UI, a task rarely done be disabled users.

Hi Heiko :) !

I'm not opposite to variant 1, I just prefer the variant 2.

It's an essential feature for disabled people to be able to customize their UI.

For a simple example, it's a blind person that customize computer for Hypra customers so he need to be able to do such things.

Disabled users have to be able to use the same feature as others.

Cheers.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager